AHA-Peeling Glycolic acid 8%
AHA-Peeling Glycolic acid 8% for clear and radiant skin:
This 8% Glycolic Acid offers mild exfoliation for brighter, more even-looking complexion and visible clarity.
- BENEFITS :
• Mildly exfoliates skin
• Minimizes the buildup of dead skin cells
• Evens out skin tone
• Diminishes appearance of pores
• Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Phytate.
How to Use
Use only at night, Start slowly by using every other night for one week and then use for nightly exfoliation but no more frequently than once per day. Use 2-3 times a week if you have sensitive skin. Massage two to three drops into face and neck after cleanser, and before moisturizer. Do not rinse off. Allow serum to get absorbed before applying cream. A slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. Generally, these side effects resolve with continual use.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Do not combine with other acids and Retinol.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid the eye contour and contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep the lid tightly closed.
This product contains an alphahydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. During the day, always apply a sunscreen while using this product and for a week afterwards.
STORAGE: Keep in a cool and dry place and keep away from direct sunlight.
See more products serum