AVENE FLUID SPF50+DRY TOUCH SUNSCREEN
The SPF 50+ Fluid offers very high sun protection for normal to combination sensitive skin exposed to intense sunlight and/or still prone to sunburn. Its light and invisible texture, leaves the skin with a non-sticky and non-shiny finish.
At the heart of SPF 50+ Fluid, is the exclusive Sunsitive® protection complex developed by Pierre Fabre Research and composed of:
- A patented sun filters system containing only four sun filters, for very broad and stable UVB-UVA protection and optimal skin tolerance.
- Provitamin E (Pre-tocopheryl), a powerful antioxidant, to protect against free radicals.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water known for its softening, soothing, and anti-irritating properties.
Its easy-to-use airless pump tube makes it easy to dose the right amount of product.
• PHOTOPROTECTION: Photostable UVB-UVA filters that protect against the harmful effects of the sun rays.
• ANTIOXIDANT: Helps protect against free radicals.
• WATER-RESISTANT: Protects skin against the harmful effects of the sun even when swimming.
• DRY TOUCH: Does not leave an oily film on the skin.
• NO WHITE FILM: For a natural complexion and invisible protection.
AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE. METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO]. WATER (AQUA). DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE. ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE. SILICA. DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE. BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE. DIETHYLHEXYL BUTAMIDO TRIAZONE. ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE. POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE. DECYL GLUCOSIDE. 1,2-HEXANEDIOL. C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES. VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER. ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER. BENZOIC ACID. BUTYLENE GLYCOL. CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE. DISODIUM EDTA. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). GLYCERYL BEHENATE. GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE. GLYCERYL STEARATE. OXOTHIAZOLIDINE. PEG-100 STEARATE. PROPYLENE GLYCOL. SODIUM BENZOATE. TOCOPHEROL. TOCOPHERYL GLUCOSIDE. TRIBEHENIN. XANTHAN GUM
How to use
Before sun exposure, apply one finger’s worth* of product to the face and neck of an adult or child. Reapply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming, or towelling off.
*By reducing this amount, you significantly reduce the level of protection.