Etas Derma Roller
Etas Derma roller with 540 needles (0.3 mm) is an efficient system for anti-aging skin regeneration, skin tightening and collagen stimulating therapy.
*The product has been thoroughly studied, checked and approved by Nattoral website team.
Note: this product is made in china but the brand is made in italy.
IngredientsTitanium micro needles .
How to Use
- Disinfect your derma roller by letting it soak in 70% isopropyl alcohol for approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face using a gentle pH-balanced cleanser.
- prepare the skin for treatment with an antiseptic or saline wash.
- Depending on your pain tolerance, you might need to apply an anesthetic cream.
- Begin derma rolling , Splitting up your face into five sections makes the whole process easier:
- Top right of forehead and cheek.
- Top left of forehead and cheek.
- Right under eye and lower cheek, avoid orbital (eye sockets) area.
- Left under eye and lower cheek .
- Around the mouth , be extra careful on sensitive places such as the nose and upper lip.
- Roll in one direction 6 to 8 times, depending on your skin tolerance and sensitivity, and make sure to lift the roller after each pass. So, roll in one direction. Lift up. Repeat.
- After you roll in the same place 6 to 8 times, adjust the derma roller slightly, and repeat. Do this until you’ve covered the entire section of skin you’re treating.
- After rolling in one direction, it’s time to go back over the area you just rolled and repeat the process in the perpendicular direction. For example, say you finished rolling across your forehead vertically, now would be the time to go back and repeat that entire process horizontally.
- By the end of this entire procedure, you should have rolled over each area 12 to 16 times — 6 to 8 horizontally, 6 to 8 vertically.
- After you’re done microneedling, rinse your face with water only.
- Clean your derma roller with dishwasher soap.
- Disinfect your derma roller again by letting it soak in the 70 percent isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes.
- Follow up derma rolling with a basic skin care routine. That means no chemical exfoliates or active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, tretinoin, etc.
- Only for personal use ,don't share with other person .
- avoid use around areas of infected acne .
- use sunscreen in the days after use, as skin could burn more easily than usual .
- skin with wound should not use this roller .
- Be careful if you allergic to metal .
- Products that contain alcohol , retinols , glycolic and AHA acids and fragrances are forbidden until skin recovery .
Using a derma roller at home may be a safe, simple, and cheap treatment for:
- acne scarring .
- stretch marks.
- large pores.
- oily skin.
- fine lines.
- loss of skin firmness.
you will see results after 6 to 12 weeks of regular derma rolling.
See more face tools