Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+
A superior facial sunscreen for oily and acne prone skin with an 8h anti-shine effect.
EUCERIN® SUN GEL-CREAM OIL CONTROL SPF 50+
- Protects oily and blemish skin from sunburn and sun-induced skin damage
- Longlasting anti-shine effect
- Longlasting dry finish
- Ultra light, non-greasy, non-sticky texture
- Fast absorption
- Suitable under makeup
- Tested in humid climates
Clinical and dermatological studies prove: Very good skin tolerability on sensitive and blemish prone skin.
Eucerin® Sun Protection with ADVANCED SPECTRAL TECHNOLOGY combines UVA/B filters for very high UV protection and Licochalcone A for neutralization of free radicals induced by UV & high-energy visible light.
In addition, the Oil-Control Technology with dry touch texture leaves an immediate dry matte finish and long lasting anti-shine effect. Glycyrrhetinic acid helps protect the skin from sun induced skin damage.
Aqua, Homosalate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Alcohol Denat, Tapioca Starch, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Glycerin, Carnitine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
How to use
Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently, especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling, to maintain the original protection.
- High factor sun protection is particularly important if you are taking acne medication or have used a skin peeling product as both these treatments can make skin even more sensitive to the sun
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow to absorb completely and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining