WI-911 Portable Oral irrigator
The modern compact oral irrigator WI-911 is a professional medical device for at-home teeth and gum maintenance.
It effectively cleans interdental space from food residue, and removes soft dental plaque that causes bacteria to spread.
WI-911 is an excellent way to prevent tooth decay and periodontal diseases.
- B.Well is an indispensable tool for daily hygiene, especially for patients with bridgework, implants, crowns or braces.
- The device is easy to operate and convenient for use either at home or on the road. It is compact and does not take up a lot of space in the bathroom or travel bag.
- With the B.Well portable irrigator, you do not need an additional power outlet or batteries—it runs on a modern lithium-ion battery with enough charge for a month of use. The wireless design is safe and convenient.
- Smart design, simple two-button control, easy to fill with water.
- Low noise level
- Automatic turn-off after 2 minutes—the device will not run out of battery if turned on accidentally
- 2 interchangeable nozzles with different colored rings are included
- Water pulsation frequency: 1,600 pulses/min360° nozzle rotation
Three modes of operation for comfortable usage:
- Normal—efficient hygiene
- Soft—for sensitive teeth
- Pulse—therapeutic gingival massage
HOW TO USE
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CYF5WeMmBEk?start=47" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>